Thursday 24 December 2009

Happy Holidays



To all my regular, or indeed irregular readers I hope you have fantasticulous holiday.

By way of a gift allow me to offer you this Xmas poem wot I wrote many years ago...when rhythm and scanning meant nothing to me. Or indeed an original idea.


One fine Xmas Eve
One hundred years ago
A fairy had an extra tree
What to do with it she didn't know.

Now Santa had just run out of toys.
He shouted, "What a farce!"
So when the fairy asked about the tree,
He screamed, "Shove it up your arse."

...and THAT is the reason why we sit the fairy all the way up there.  Don't let anyone tell you different.

Laters,

Santa Mick


2 comments:

  1. Well, it always wondered about that? Just what I needed this morning, a fairy Christmas! Hope you have a lovely, warm, enjoyable holiday with some wee lad tales to come.

    And where the heck did you find that funny picture? The funniest Christmas pic I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, innit? Got it from one of the usual websites.

    ReplyDelete