Friday 24 December 2010

The 250th post!

Who would have thunk it? 250 blog posts! I think that deserves another exclamation mark or two!!!!

Thank you to all of you who pop by for a read and a (virtual) blether and a special thank you for those who are sufficiently energised to leave a comment. Makes me feel like like I'm talking to myself.

And what better way to mark my 250th post than by using it to wish you all a very, very, very Merry Xmas and by showing you a clip of one of my favourite TV shows. "Outnumbered" is a gem of a comedy show from the BBC and the kids in it are just genius.

I watch it regularly with the wee fella and it causes me no end of grief when he models himself on the young characters.

Anyone who has had kids will fully appreciate the humour here.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas, Michael J Malone! loved the kids in the vid. of course, i like to do that exact same thing to children. ya know, incessantly torture them with questions that cannot be answered. they so deserve it. but that's just me..someone who will never get a mother of the year award~! have a great day tomorrow~ t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Thea. Hope you have a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry Christmas to you and the wee fella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 250 enlighteningly impudent blogs, Michael. And maybe what goes around comes around, eh? I can't help but think wee Micky brought his own measure of grief.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete