Monday 7 September 2009

A clue as to why this is a significant day...


If the beer company made birthday cakes it would probably be the best birthday cake in the world...
The wee fella sang a lovely song to me this morning. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. You look like a monkey and you smell like one too.
And even those nice people at Quercus got in on the act. The other day I blogged about the Philip Kerr book that won the big prize and today I got home from work to find that his publishers had sent me a complimentary copy to review for crimesquad.com.
Laters,
M

10 comments:

  1. Well, just imagine I'm singing Happy Birthyday to you, but I can't count the beer cans to insert the right age...

    Best wishes for a book contract this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Marley. 47 ain't nothing but a number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday for yesterday! You eat me to 47 by 20 days by the way :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eat me? Good grief...BEAT me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous. I know of several people who would prefer that sort of cake! Hope you had a great birthday.

    Also just dropping off this KREATIV BLOG AWARD. You can find more details about this on my blog. Thanks for all the inspiration you give me in your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna. Eat me? I'm too much of a gentleman to comment. What would your mum say?

    Aww, thanks Barb. Appreciate it. And for the award, they're like buses. I received one just the other day. Can I display two?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy barfday, mikey! i predict big things this year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know - how embarrassed am *I*!

    ReplyDelete